Deputy County Officer GAPTC - extended deadline 9am Tuesday 3rd May 2022
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Gloucestershire Association of Parish and Town Councils for a Deputy Chief Executive Officer to lead on the development of the advice service, dealing with enquiries from member parish and town councils and assisting in the development of the Association.
The role requires an average of 24 hours per week, including evening meetings and occasional weekend work.
We are looking for a passionate and committed individual who believes in parish and town councils as the best form of community governance. You will be part of a small and busy team providing quality member services to over 200 local councils across Gloucestershire. You need to be driven and able to act on your own initiative.
The role will be based at the Association's office in Quedgeley, near Gloucester, but flexible and occasional home-working arrangements can be explored for the right candidate. You will be required to travel on business within the county and occasionally further afield.
For an informal discussion on the role, please contact Alison Robinson on 01452 883388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 9am on Tuesday 3rd May 2022
Interviews will be held week commencing 9th May 2022
- GAPTC Deputy CEO job description (MS Word, 52 Kb)
- Job description for the advertised position of GAPTC Deputy CEO - closing date 25th April at 5pm
- GAPTC Deputy CEO person specification (MS Word, 47 Kb)
- Person specification for the role of GAPTC Deputy CEO - closing date 25th April at 5pm
- GAPTC Deputy CEO application form (MS Word, 400 Kb)
- Application form to be used for the role of GAPTC Deputy CEO - closing date 25th April at 5pm
Posted: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 14:57 by Kerrin Cocks