Digital Innovation Fund
Gloucestershire County Council is offering £200,000 to support digital community projects across the county. Through its Digital Innovation Fund, the council has £200,000 worth of grants available to community or voluntary groups and charity organisations to fund initiatives which use digital and other technologies to enable people to lead independent lives.
Returning for a second year of funding, groups can apply up to £20,000 of funding per project. Collaborative partnership bids will be considered for combined funding but would need to clearly demonstrate the added benefit of the collaboration.
For this year, the Digital Innovation Fund 2, centres around projects that address digital exclusion / deprivation and helping people to remain independent by enabling adults within Gloucestershire access digital services and technology.
Successful applications would be likely to demonstrate how their use of technology or digital methods will support adults in Gloucestershire by:
- Improving literacy, including digital literacy
- Preventing a decline in independence, health or wellbeing
- Encouraging digital access opportunities amongst BAME communities
- Providing equipment and support to those with disabilities and sensory impairments
Successfully funded projects will be supported with bringing their ideas to life by a peer-led Digital Innovation Forum, where the other funded projects can share their experiences.
Contact Details: For questions about the funding or how to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The link below will also land you on the info on the Your Circle web page.
At a glance the timeline is as below:
- Applications open: 12/07/2021
- Applications close: 06/08/2021
- Approvals and Acceptances confirmed: by 31/08/2021
- Grants paid out: Throughout September
Posted: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 16:41 by Alison Robinson