This e-learning module has been developed by one of our fellow County Associations. Please ignore any links to the Warwickshire County Association (WALC).
- understand the role of the local councillors
- Identify the council's purpose
- Appreciate how decisions are made
- Identify the principles of public life
- Recognise the council's legal context
- Understand how the council manages its money
This module has a short assessment at the end to check understanding.
We can provide updates on completion rates for the training on request.
£28 non members
Payment will be by invoice, post enrolment.
All council employees and councillors are welcome to access the e-learning.
How to book
Please email email@example.com with the following information for each person and course.
Position in Council
The email address of the delegate must be unique to the delegate; it cannot be shared or the clerk's email address.
Log in details MUST NOT be shared; anyone found abusing this rule will be removed from the e-learning platform permanently.